Monday 8 June 2009

Ahly Ya Iraqeen! My Relatives The Iraqis!

It's the start of summer holiday and all the people around me are either going home or enjoying a sunny time in Spain or some other tourists' hot spots except me as I have to work day and night to pay the cost of studying and staying here in this very expensive city.I realy miss my country and my beloved city Baghdad. I just feel so sad that I can't spend this summer with Ahly Al Iraqeen.I want to share the risks, the heat, the dusty weather and the lack of power and clean water with Ahly Al Iraqeen. I herd this song by Haitham Yousif and I want to share it with you hoping that we as a nation will be reunited again to build a new Iraq full of love. The start of the song says:

My relative the Iraqis
O people O Kind-hearted
Lets live as brothers
Human loves human
To rally distant people
My relative the Iraqis

No comments: