Wednesday 8 April 2009

Chicken a la Carte:Lets help the needy



Chicken a la Carte

Synopsis: This film is about the hunger and poverty brought about by Globalization. There are 10,000 people dying everyday due to hunger and malnutrition. This short film shows a forgotten portion of the society. The people who lives on the refuse of men to survive. What is inspiring is the hope and spirituality that never left these people.

Director: Ferdinand Dimadura

Please share with family and friends.

2 comments:

attawie said...

This video has been on my mind ever since I saw it about three weeks back I think. I was trying to post it but was facing some technical problems. Thanks for sharing.

I hope this movie would help people to thank God for what they have and think of whose who need help.

Khalid from iraqiblogupdates.blogspot.com/ said...

Attawie,

Thank you so much for your kind visit and nice words. I know you are busy but we are in the same boat and you could say that I posted the video on your behalf.

Yes Attawie thank to ALLAH for all what we have and lets not forget our brothers and sisters who are in need.