Monday 19 January 2009

I'm back my friends

I know it is easy to maintain your blog all the time but this time I will try to keep publishing my thoughts and love to all my fellow Iraqi citizens. Many good things happened over there in my beloved country Iraq. The terrorists are defeated, our bestest capital Baghdad is more safe and the Iraqi people are more united than before. Also, we got some bad moments as we many inoccent people in some terrorists missions done by the very same brainless killesr . We pray for Allah that our martyrs to gain forgiveness and to be placed in heaven.

In the coming days and week I will write about our national football team, the coming local elections which is to take place on the 31st of january 2009, corruption as bad as terrorism and many toher titles.

I have to wish all the people of Iraq aa prosperous and healthy year!

Talk to you soon

Khalid

No comments: